By placing an order, you accept the regulations. Please read our regulations and complaint conditions before making the payment and placing the order.
1. By placing an order, you accept our regulations.
2. Orders are placed via e-mail and the minimum order in Poland is PLN 199 including shipping costs. The amount is calculated, for example: 1 x PLN 199 + PLN 25 = PLN 224.
3. The minimum order outside Poland is 1000 PLN, including shipping costs 100 PLN.
4. We do not make changes to the order after receiving the payment.
5. We only accept Bitcoin payments.
6. We do not refund payments.
7. We do not inform about the exact date of shipment, we give an approximate one.
8. We do not inform about the exact date of receipt of the shipment.
9. We do not provide tracking numbers unless they are foreign shipments on the day of delivery.
10. We do not check where the shipment is on request.
11. We do not send cash on delivery.
12. Messages with links and attachments are omitted and addresses are blocked.
13. We do not collect your personal data other than your e-mail address.
14. Sending an e-mail several times in one matter results in adding to the blocked matters.
15. All messages written without privnote.com encryption are ignored.
16. Bitcoin orders and addresses are active 14 days after placing the order.
17. We do not take any responsibility for payments after 14 days from placing the order.
18. We do not consider a complaint if it has been reported publicly in a place other than email contact with us.
19. We do not consider complaints submitted after 24 hours from receiving the parcel.
20. If for reasons independent of us, the package will be undelivered to the recipient and the tracking number will indicate it, you can ask us for tracking number and you receive second package with 50% reship. Reship applies to Poland.
21. Ask about the availability of the ordered product if you make the payment a few hours after placing the order.
22. We do not accept returns.